Home Made DS Home Made DS

.....

sweet

:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

why?

why would he try something new when these are so great. Do you hate tv because it always has people in it grrrrrr. lol you do great stuff man keep it up. And as for the guy below me, you need to make a flash with a squirl bitchign about whiny shti talkin bitches on the net lol thats original hahaha

Alfred Pokingstick Alfred Pokingstick

ha

so what connects his hands to his body lol good flash

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

hey why did it say mild nudity

There was no nudity and why did i have to be 18, nothign happend, i do think this is creative way of shwing people how to date and all but the ploy's are a little off. But unlike most people i liked the style and graphics.

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

this was awsome

this game is kick ass, i took me 4hrs to beat it all, where can i play more of it email me at sub_immortal@hotmail, i want to play more my character was such a badass and it didnt take for ever to level up is what i really liked, the music was a nusance but so is all rpg music and the graphics were sweet for flash and i was just, well i had low expectations and you blew it out of the water 5/5. y ou get a nine cause i didnt laugh, srry its a catagory

Seraph Seraph

pretty sweet

i thought it was pretty sweet, i was wondering, where do you get the software to make these games cause id be really sweet if i could make a game, i think who knows.

NN - Resist NN - Resist

definetly

Yea i definetly want to hear the full version of this song. I love the appregio's int his

Nynety-Nyne responds:

To be honest, there's only like 20 seconds after that. The piano's carry on, with just the kick and the FX strange-weirdy thing and just finishes with the piano. I just guessed you wanted to know. Thanks, again.

NN - Sweet Teeth NN - Sweet Teeth

very original

I really like this alot, along with your other stuff. hey if you got msn you should add me sub_immortal@hotmail.com I like doing collaberations

Thnks, once again.

Yeah, sure I'll add you. I look forward to it.

NN - Melancholia NN - Melancholia

awsome

I definetly love the dinamics of the heavy bass with the clean accoustic guitar in there. I really wish this was longer.

Nynety-Nyne responds:

Wow, thanks. First positive review so far.